A Volume Containing
- The First Book of Enoch (The Ethiopic Book of Enoch)
- The Second Book of Enoch (The Slavonic Secrets of Enoch)
- The Third Book of Enoch (The Hebrew Book of Enoch)
- The Book of Fallen Angels, The Watchers, and the Origins of Evil
- Expanded Commentary on Enoch, Angels, Prophecies and Calendars in the Sacred Texts
The well-known and acclaimed work of Dr. Joseph Lumpkin has been enlarged to include new research on the Books of Enoch, Fallen Angels, the Watchers, and the Nephilim. After presenting extensive historical backgrounds and brilliant translations of the first, second, and third Books of Enoch, Lumpkin takes time to piece together a historical narrative of Fallen Angels, the Watcher, and the Nephilim, using his extensive knowledge of ancient texts. The history of the Fallen Angels is sewn tightly together using such books as Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, The Book of Giants, The War Scrolls, and many others. The story will astonish you.
New information on the First Book of Enoch is greatly expanded. Lumpkin describes the Calendar of Enoch and its pivotal place in the prophecy of Daniel. He takes First Enoch apart, section-by-section, to describe its history, the timeframe of authorship, and its contents. Copious notes are included throughout all three books contained in this volume.